The return trip from Hell !

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Well after a great week in the 'Rocky Mtn' state, visiting and helping out around the house with my son, hanging with him when he raced his sled @ Bandimere, Shirley and I joining Rich(Rich), Cindy, baby, Tim(MiTT) and Sandy for dinner , it was just a great week.

Then the the trip home.........6 1/2 hr delay getting out of Denver...grrrrrr !
US Air (Useless Air to those of us back East) had problems with weather the nite before (Tornadoes north of Denver) plus mechanical issues galore. I will say though once we got airborne the 'ole throttle jockey put the coals to her and we were parked at the gate in Philly in less than three hours from when we left Denver !! Quickest trip I've ever had.

attached are a few pics, after dinner photo of the group, some shots from Bandimere where my son races his '97 Yammie sled on the asphalt.

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 114
Dave,

I really enjoyed seeing you and Shirley and Tim again, and meeting Sandy. We enjoyed Lola's so much, we went back there for Sunday brunch and it was awesome again. Sorry to hear about your delay coming home. Sitting in an airport for hours on end is the pits. Glad you made it home safely, though. Hope to see you again in October for RMAF.

Back