Replacement for Audiogon

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we'll see how it goes. I told him I'm not selling him any ad space until this thing is working 100%!

That's a very high standard. Does it really need to be working at 100%? If the software industry waited until something worked 100% they would never get a product out the door and I'm referring to the big ones like Microsoft, Symantec, Apple, IBM, Ebay, iTunes, etc...

By that I just mean that all areas of the site are online and that
transaction functionality is working properly...

Don't want to tell people to go there and it doesn't work!!!

That's a very high standard. Does it really need to be working at 100%? If the software industry waited until something worked 100% they would never get a product out the door and I'm referring to the big ones like Microsoft, Symantec, Apple, IBM, Ebay, iTunes, etc...

...but it's not a bad standard to pursue! It wouldn't be so hard if all those majors you listed pursued core functionality instead of all those stupid bells and whistles. People would hate computers a lot less!

Releasing before it's working 100% is greed - get it out there before anyone else and hopefully you'll be able to re-sell everyone the same product when you get it working a little bet better.

Back