• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Prodigy Panels for Sale

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabman64

Reaction score
Very good pair of Prodigy replacement panels. I didn't really need to replace these panels, but decided to purchase new panels while they were still available. Had to wait 5 months on the replacements. Panels are in very good shape and will be shipped in the box that the new ones came in. Also includes instructions for changing out your panels. Buyer to pay actual shipping and paypal fee. Asking $900 for the pair.

Attachments

• pan2.jpg
    pan2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • pan.jpg
    pan.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
Hello,
I sent a email via your ad on usaudiomart.com, hopefully you received it. I’m interested in the panels, if you could please confirm they are still available and answer a couple questions. I currently have a pair of ML prodigy I’m using as mains. I had slippage due to the adhesive strips they use on the panels, this caused a wire to break loose so I’m looking to replace the panels. I’ve been speaking to the tech dept a ML and was going to order replacements, please let me the availability.

Thanks

Jim Hale
214-675-1538

Hi, have these been sold? Please update, thanks.

Hello,
I sent a email via your ad on usaudiomart.com, hopefully you received it. I’m interested in the panels, if you could please confirm they are still available and answer a couple questions. I currently have a pair of ML prodigy I’m using as mains. I had slippage due to the adhesive strips they use on the panels, this caused a wire to break loose so I’m looking to replace the panels. I’ve been speaking to the tech dept a ML and was going to order replacements, please let me the availability.

Thanks

Jim Hale
214-675-1538
Sounds like you don't have the stat stops on them yet? ML came out with those some years back and can send you some. They sent the small brackets to me, and since putting them on, my panels haven't slipped at all. It's been years.

Latest posts

Back