oh my....all you Ducati Lovers.....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Look what was atop this guys bar in downtown Oneonta, NY. We stopped there for lunch on our ride this past weekend. I'm told only 4 of these were brought into the North American market for '06. Serial # on this beauty is #2

In case your interested for 70k it can be yours !

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 173
Sweet! I still would take the desmosedici over the 749R. I had a 999s Fila replica and absolutely loved it, especially on the track where they belong.Sorry but this is the only picture I have on my work computer.

Is that a 749R? If so, I don't understand the $70K price. I can find a used 749R for 10 or 11 K. There was a $70K Desmosedici RR MotoGP replica, though.

Steve, if the owner is correct in his statement that 'only four of these' were produced for the North American market (his being #2) then I suspect the ones you speak of are entirely different.

Curious. His must be some special edition of which I haven't heard. But, I've been out of the sport bike world for about 5 years now.

Latest posts

Back