New To The MLC

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

villarjj

Reaction score
I AM BORED OUT OF MY FREAKIN' MIND @ WORK!!
But happy I found this site!! I am a 1year ML owner, proud to be one, and sold for life!!

My Equip.:
Front: Clarity
Center:Theater
Surround:!Cerwin Vega! LS15
LFE: Abyss
Receiver: Harman/Kardon AVR 7000
Protection:2 Monster Power HTS3500
TV: Optoma DLPHD65
DVD: Oppo.....(Don't remember Model#)
Vocopro karaoke player/2 Audio tecnica mic's
Fog Machine, 20" mirror ball, 2 pin spots, 1 red widow laser, 1 scorpion green laser, 1- RGB 280 LED soundbar, 1 medium strobe, 1-rotating head colormax fixture, DMX light controller and about 600 feet of custom elecrical wiring.

Taking suggestions for a 5 channel amp, not too pricey!!

Welcome.

Used Sunfires are highly recommended.More power than you will ever need.

Used Sunfire on Audiogon is the way to go. You can get big bang for the buck and the quality is pretty high. Especially with a good power conditioner, also used on Audiogon. Try Running Springs Audio power conditioner.

Welcome !

with regards to your amp search.....if two channel music is at all important to you I suggest a quality two channel amp for L / R fronts and let your receiver handle the rest. If not the other suggestions of Sunfire are fine, hell, they are even well regarded 'bang for buck' with respect to their two channel as well.

Sunfire, I have one mated to Spires (Fronts) Motif (Center) and Vistas (Rears)the Sunfire runs all 5 channels without hesitation !!

I've been using a Sunfire II 220 watts @ 8 ohms x 5 channels. Bought it new in 2003 and the only problem that ever developed was a burned out light bulb and Sunfire replaced under warranty. These amps are very good in its price range.

Now get back to work!!!

Latest posts

Back