New Kid On The Block

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demsy

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Demsy, from Jakarta - Indonesia. New to this forum but own Martin Logans since 1993.
I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
Cheers,
Demsy

Welcome. I've owned MLs since '95 and have learned a lot from this site, so I'm sure you will too. If you haven't done so yet, check out the members systems; I think you will be impressed. Also, be sure to post your system, as we like pictures.

welcome to the club you guys have a lot of nice sea creatures from that part of the world

welcome to the club you guys have a lot of nice sea creatures from that part of the world
Hello Fish Man!
Yes we have a lot of sea creatures over here, also lots of fishes. Another big hobby of mine is actually sea fishing, I mainly fish the waters of the Moluccas, east Indonesia.
So what's this name, Fish Man, sounds interesting!
Cheers,
D

Last edited:
Welcome. I've owned MLs since '95 and have learned a lot from this site, so I'm sure you will too. If you haven't done so yet, check out the members systems; I think you will be impressed. Also, be sure to post your system, as we like pictures.
Steve,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will try to make some pictures and post it here.
After browsing for several days, I'm really happy to have found this forum. Will surely learn a lot.
Cheers,
D

Back