ML Descent Vs. KEF PSW 4000

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDSPHOTO

Reaction score
I have been slowly migrating my 2 channel system to an HT system. Right now I have the Summits and Stage for the fronts and the Sequel IIs for the rears. My plan was to pick up a used Descent as the sub, but someone has offered me KEF PSW 4000. Does anyone have any experience mating the KEF with their MLs?

I have been slowly migrating my 2 channel system to an HT system. Right now I have the Summits and Stage for the fronts and the Sequel IIs for the rears. My plan was to pick up a used Descent as the sub, but someone has offered me KEF PSW 4000. Does anyone have any experience mating the KEF with their MLs?

Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

Guessing not much experience with this on the forum but who knows? What is the price relative to a used descent or jl audio f112/113?

My descent is not that noticeable - until things shake. I really like that. U want the sub for movies or music?

Guessing not much experience with this on the forum but who knows? What is the price relative to a used descent or jl audio f112/113?

My descent is not that noticeable - until things shake. I really like that. U want the sub for movies or music?

I want it for movies. Someone is offering to do a straight up trade, their KEF for my Jeff Rowland Consonance Pre-Amp. I had heard that the Descent is a perfect match for the Summits so I am a little hesitant to make the trade.

yeah I would like to hear some opinions on the Descent also since I am in need of a sub to match my ML's also.

I have the Grotto and am wondering if I should consider upgrading to the descent or the Jl.

Latest posts

Back