Midwest June Monsoon!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsmooth

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Hoping all is well to the club members in southern Wisconsin, northern Illnois, Iowa, and wherever else got hit. It was an act of God, but the riverfront appartment building that I lived in two weeks ago is now under water. The house we bought is located in a higher area in Milwaukee and really was not effected. I can only imagine what my ML and related gear would have sounded under water!!!

I can only imagine what my ML and related gear would have sounded under water!!!

I can hear the descriptions now: very liquid mids, with sparkling, crystal clear highs, but the low bass was a little muddy.

Congrats on your timing. Sounds like it couldn't have been better. My deepest condolences to all those who were affected.

That would be a pretty accurate review, good thing I ended up not having to give it. My wife and I were driving home from a wine tasting afternoon about an hour north of Milwaukee when this all hit. We had to motor through about a half of dozen intersections turned rivers to get back to the house. The Chrysler 300 made it through but we were passing stuck cars left and right. Manhole covers were lifted from the water like they were paper sailboats. The sewer outside a local tavern on the way home had a 6-foot geyser in the middle of the street from the overflow of water. It was quite an experience.

Latest posts

Back