Martin Logan - back in the saddle again

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Pohopien

Reaction score
Well, after a 5 year departure from Martin Logan (took time off to design a few dynamic speakers) I'm happy to be returning the the ML club. Tomorrow, I pick up a mint set of used Ascent i's....and am dying to hear that distinctive ML sound I've been yearning for.

TomDac - just a question, is there a way on this site for us to post the price we paid for a set of used speakers, condition, year purchased, etc. I was thinking of something like our own ML "blue book".

Just wondering, as I value the input of members of this site more than just anyone on Audiogon.

Well, after a 5 year departure from Martin Logan (took time off to design a few dynamic speakers) I'm happy to be returning the the ML club. Tomorrow, I pick up a mint set of used Ascent i's....and am dying to hear that distinctive ML sound I've been yearning for.

TomDac - just a question, is there a way on this site for us to post the price we paid for a set of used speakers, condition, year purchased, etc. I was thinking of something like our own ML "blue book".

Just wondering, as I value the input of members of this site more than just anyone on Audiogon.

Here you go. http://www.martinloganowners.com/~tdacquis/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Mike

Hey Paul,

that would be just one more thing to maintain, and it is always changing.. I started that kind of a thing in the "timeline" section and it's been very neglected..

I'm still looking for a web-savy person to take over that portion of the site.

First off -- Paul... Welcome into the family. Call the local psychotherapist because you are about to lose your s**t.

Next -- TomDac, I am neither web-ninja-meister or hip on code-writing any more than the usual 40 yr old mechanical engineer. I fix machinjes as big as your house, game on the backshifts and build gamer-rigs as a hobby. But if you absolutely need someone to stay on top of the latest sizzle and interface with ML, I'd be willing to give 'er a try.

~VDR

Latest posts

Back