• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: Martin-Logan Summits_Excellent Condition!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAS_VA

Reaction score
The Martin-Logan Summit is a legend in audiophile circles, because it represents the first hugely successful hybrid speaker, combining the best of electrostatics with baffle speakers. Clean, articulate, soaring midrange and treble. with deep, cohesive, quick bass all in a beautiful design. I've owned many excellent speakers over the years, but none has ever satisfied me so completely as these Summits. In my opinion, they have no flaws. Even today, music-lovers prefer them over many speakers costing twice as much.

I'm reluctantly selling my Summits simply because I have gone headphone only, so I no longer have a reason to own such awesome speakers. They're in nearly mint condition with one very small nick on one cabinet, shown in a photo here. Other than that they look and perform as new.

Original Cost: $10,000 Selling for $4999.

Because they stand almost six foot tall, weighing 75 pounds each, I much prefer local pick up. I can also meet the buyer within 100 miles of zip code 23225 (VA) for no extra cost. Otherwise, shipping will be an additional $300, plus PayPal fees. Sales within the CONUS only.

https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/summit

Attachments

• ML_1`.jpg
    ML_1`.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 9
  • ML_3.jpg
    ML_3.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 9
  • ML_4.jpg
    ML_4.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 10
  • ML_5.jpg