Inflation is here. Price increases our inevitable.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaVinci Media

MLO Vendor
Reaction score
Inflation is here. Price increases are inevitable. If you’re serious about getting some new Martin Logans please let me know before prices go up. I’m seeing it from all of my manufactures it’s going to happen. As always I will give the forum members the best price I can. Thanks, Shawn

DaVinci Media
Martin Logan masterpiece dealer since 2004
830-DaVinci (830-328-4624)
[email protected]

Is Martin Logan having any problems getting some of the electronics? Things like GPUs and the computer chips for cars are in short supply. Thats just one area that is terrible now.

I haven’t seen any shortages on the ML side except issues that they had with her new in wall and ceiling speakers. Everything else has been pretty good but just so you know this thread is a major hint to everyone…

I haven’t seen any shortages on the ML side except issues that they had with her new in wall and ceiling speakers. Everything else has been pretty good but just so you know this thread is a major hint to everyone…
What's up with the architectural speakers? So many other electronics have been hit hard with supply issues. Good that their speakers aren't experiencing that.

The only thing I may need new is a sub woofer, but my depth I is still working now. Do you think the price will go up on everything? I know it's really hard to find truck drivers now.

What's up with the architectural speakers? So many other electronics have been hit hard with supply issues. Good that their speakers aren't experiencing that.

The only thing I may need new is a sub woofer, but my depth I is still working now. Do you think the price will go up on everything? I know it's really hard to find truck drivers now.
Yes I do, and soon. Give me a call if you want to discuss. 414-975-5986

Latest posts

Back