Hello everyone, center channel ?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeronamo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, even though I am a newbie I've been reading this forum for many years and have owned ML speakers for about 15 years. I'v always been restricted in the enjoyment of my ML's because of room size or having to move or other circumstances, to make a long story short my Requests have been in air conditioned storage for the last eight years and finally will be able to use them in my new old home. I'll have several room sizes to choose from along with a new pair of Vista's and a Motif, as I gather more information on rest of my gear I will seek advice from the experts here but for now I was wondering if any member has used a single Vista, Vantage, or whatever ML speaker for their center channel HT system. Someone probably has but I've never seen it in any posting here or in any of the member system's, along with the appropriate perforated front projection screen and the options one would have what to do with the other speaker which ML new or used would make a good center channel speaker. My question stems from Tsmooth's inquire of using a used sequel panel as a center channel and of JonFo's incredible SL3XC. Just curios if this would work and you can get somebody else to buy the other speaker you would have an incredible sounding center channel at a great price, it's great to finally be here, thanks.

Jeronamo

Last edited:
Back