CD available!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrumpetDoug

Reaction score
Good News!!
The CD is now available through CD Baby. Physical copy or digital download. Amazon and iTunes coming soon. http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/blankcheckproject

Remember, 100% of the profits from the sale of the first 5000 CDs will go to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

We re-recorded Pressure Cooker, the great Sheffield Labs recording by Thelma Houston and the Pressure Cooker Band. As fas as I can tell, we are the only group to EVER record this tune. Sounds great on the Logans!!

You can also purchase a copy directly from me, using a personal message to contact me.

Also check-out the website: blankcheckproject.com

Thanks to all that helped make the video a success. 3200 hits in 51 countries.
Doug - out

If CD Baby is out you can always message me here or go to the website www.blankcheckproject.com and message me there.

Sales are brisk!! Thanks all. I would love some opinions from this crowd on the quality of the recording, and in particular, "Pressure Cooker". It has been a dream of mine for more than 25 years to do something with this tune. This seemed to be the perfect time as I needed a few instrumentals for the CD.

Doug - out

For those of you that would rather download; the project is now on iTunes and Amazon. Just search Blank Check Project.
Anyone that would like to rate or review would be very appreciated.

Also interested to hear thoughts on Pressure Cooker. Wondering if I'm one of the only "old guys" that remembers that original recording on Sheffield?

Doug - out

Thought I would let you guys have Pressure Cooker for free from CD Baby. It's there now for nadda, so grab the track, take a listen and let me know what ya think!

First one to post a review here gets a free CD.
Just doing what I can.

Doug - out

Thought I would let you guys have Pressure Cooker for free from CD Baby. It's there now for nadda, so grab the track, take a listen and let me know what ya think!

First one to post a review here gets a free CD.
Just doing what I can.

Doug - out

I think we had more than a few takers? Anyone else before I turn off free option? I'll make it easy

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/blankcheckproject

Doug - out

Also interested to hear thoughts on Pressure Cooker. Wondering if I'm one of the only "old guys" that remembers that original recording on Sheffield?

Doug - out

I have several open and sealed copies of that LP. I used it for many years as a demo in my store(s) and for my own and customer's system set-ups. I love that album!

I did download the free song and think it's very well done. Maybe not quite the same energy that Thelma Houston and her band had, but close. She has such a powerful voice and the band was really tight back in the day.

Overall, you guys did a superb job.

I have several open and sealed copies of that LP. I used it for many years as a demo in my store(s) and for my own and customer's system set-ups. I love that album!

I did download the free song and think it's very well done. Maybe not quite the same energy that Thelma Houston and her band had, but close. She has such a powerful voice and the band was really tight back in the day.

Overall, you guys did a superb job.

Thanks Fox,
Can I send you a free copy?
If so, PM me your address.

Doug - out

Back