Anyone heard of emotiva?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timm

Reaction score
This looks like an incredible steal - and looks A LOT like the Sunfire equipment.
Even the descriptions of the equipment...comparing the descrs on the Sunfire documents to these. Anyone hear this stuff or have anything to say about it? go to http://www.emotiva.com

This looks like an incredible steal - and looks A LOT like the Sunfire equipment.
Basically the same thing as a Theater III if I remember correctly. Stuff out on the 'net documenting this shows pictures. There have been people very happy with the equip and some not. They are a direct, Internet dealer. Many discussions about them over at AVS.

Basically the same thing as a Theater III if I remember correctly. Stuff out on the 'net documenting this shows pictures. There have been people very happy with the equip and some not. They are a direct, Internet dealer. Many discussions about them over at AVS.

I'm an idiot - where is AVS.....

Are we sure Sunfire didn't sell this design to emotiva???? I looked at the back panel - and it looks identical to my TGIII (8 channel balanced outs/multi subs / location of inputs and outputs looks identical from what I can tell.... If Sunfire DIDN'T sell the design to them ... I'll tell you - if I were Bob Carver - I'd be ****ed....

Latest posts

Back