Well Deserved Nap

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waboman

Reaction score
So I left work early this afternoon. Arrived home around 2pm. The wife and kids (Spring break no school) were out doing something. The house was silent. I looked at my cats and both were curled up and crashed in the sunlight. Then the light bulb went off. It was my turn to take a nap. And a well deserved one, mind you. It was like all the planets aligning just right. It was meant to be.

There's nothing like an afternoon nap when everyone else is at work.:)

It's lovely, but I can't help but to think "WASTED LISTENING TIME"!

Wife and kids out, house silent - what better time to listen?

It's lovely, but I can't help but to think "WASTED LISTENING TIME"!

Wife and kids out, house silent - what better time to listen?

Good point. And there's nothing like some afternoon rockin' at paint peeling volume.:cool: However, when the window of opportunity opens for a nap, one must seize that opportunity fast... because it don't open that often!:(

Don't underestimate the power of the nap.
vader.gif

And there's nothing like some afternoon rockin' at paint peeling volume.:cool:

Funny you should say that - my wife is out and I've just had an afternoon listening session at "paint peeling levels"...........just sat there, winding up the wick.......fun!

Adam.
Please translate.
Sounds like slang we'd here in the U.S. would use to describe Masturbation.:D

Amazing! Would never have guessed. I simply meant "turning up the volume" - totally innocent......promise!

Should I edit my post?

Amazing! Would never have guessed. I simply meant "turning up the volume" - totally innocent......promise!

Should I edit my post?

Nope! If anyone else has any confusion, the posts further on explain all.

I like to wind the wick whenever I get the chance!:eek::D:rocker:

could "turning up the volume" hurt my stat panels if I get to close lol

Latest posts

Back