Who loves Chocolate?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a little chocolatetear in Chicago called vosges chocolate that I just love. It was very close to my condo so I would stop by often. Now that I have moved to the burbs it is a rare treat. Attached is a link. They make one with curry and one with paprika that is to die for.

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/

There are a couple of stores around here where we can buy exhoribantly priced chocolate from the UK, but our preference is to ask the relatives to send some over. Once or twice a year we get about 6 400g bars from the old country! The postage is a killer (for the senders), so we have to ration ourselves... :)

Six 400g bars lasts me.....mmm....let's see.......about six days!

There is a little chocolatetear in Chicago called vosges chocolate that I just love. It was very close to my condo so I would stop by often. Now that I have moved to the burbs it is a rare treat. Attached is a link. They make one with curry and one with paprika that is to die for.

I just checked out the link. Boy, are they expensive ! I thought that my favourite chocolatier, located in Montreal, was expensive at $2.25 a chocolate, but this is even more expensive, and the stuff I get in Montreal in super-fresh, made on the premises.

Too fancy for me - I crave CHOCOLATE - not "Tibetan goji berries" or "Hickory smoked almonds and sea salt".......good whay to spoil the chocolate.

My favorite is Galaxy that I used to eat like crazy in the U.K. I couldn't get enough...too bad it's not here in the states.

I agree it can get a bit crazy at times but somehow these exotic flavors do enhance the taste and flavor of chocolate. It is no secret the Mayans have been adding chilies to their coco drink thousands of years ago. This was done to enhance the flavor.

I like chocolate, I like chocolate a lot...in fact after reading this thread, I went downstairs and broke out the bag of chocolate and started to eat some! Now I am back and content again! Where was I before....???

vosages is available all over the states now I believe.. that have it here in texas! .. I rebut the statement that "real" chocolate eaters only eat dark chocolate.

there is a time and place for every kind. I am in culinary school.. I have loved chocolate for 30 years! I still prefer milk chocolate! now with that said I have become more discriminating. I have taken classes on chocolate, so I know the processes that make it good or bad. and I now indulge in single origin milk chocolate. the higher the cocoa percentage the better.. but still milk!

Back