Vignette's or Encore TF for Surrounds??

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejn1111

Reaction score
To go with stats in the front...

Appreciate the forum's views...

Thanks!

I use vignettes and it works fine, but I don't listen to much multichannel music.

I haven't heard the vignettes but I am using an Encore TF as the center channel with Aerius for the mains. Timber match is very good in my opinion. Transition from center to left or right is pretty smooth.

I had the same questionning. Does the encore motion, and other similar small Martin logan, can work on their side ( not standing up)

The motion series is a different tweeter technology and has a diffrent sound than the TF series. To my ears, the TF is a closer match to the panels. As far as using them as L/R channel speakers they should work fine mated to a sub. I was going to do a L/C/R with the Encores until I got my Aerius' from Steve.

I have a Vignette factory sealed brand new I can off you at a great price if you require one for a center channel. I bought 3 and only needed 2. They do sound very good and can be horizontally mounted as well as vertical.

Cheers

Back