• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Brand New SL3 / Sequel II Replacement Panels

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedaveman11

Reaction score
Back in 2007, I inherited an amazing pair of ML Sequel II's. After installing the speakers I started experiencing some sound quality issues and thought after a lot of research that my panels needed to be replaced. I ordered this pair of black replacement panels and stored them away for a little over a month before I could start the replacement project. I later realized that the real problem was with my preamp and was easily able to resolve it. I stored these replacement panels away ever since and have never needed them. Now I'm needing more storage space and am looking to sell these.

This full service kit includes a pair of Black unopened replacement panels for either the SL3's or Sequel II speakers - Item Number: SL3SERST2B still in the original box they shipped in along with detailed installation documentation from Martin Logan's service department. I opened the box for the first time to take these pictures just to show what's included. If you're interested, please reach out directly to me.
Thanks,
-Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4643.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4642.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 0
Hi, I have Sequel II's that still have original panels. I am interested...........

Back in 2007, I inherited an amazing pair of ML Sequel II's. After installing the speakers I started experiencing some sound quality issues and thought after a lot of research that my panels needed to be replaced. I ordered this pair of black replacement panels and stored them away for a little over a month before I could start the replacement project. I later realized that the real problem was with my preamp and was easily able to resolve it. I stored these replacement panels away ever since and have never needed them. Now I'm needing more storage space and am looking to sell these.

This full service kit includes a pair of Black unopened replacement panels for either the SL3's or Sequel II speakers - Item Number: SL3SERST2B still in the original box they shipped in along with detailed installation documentation from Martin Logan's service department. I opened the box for the first time to take these pictures just to show what's included. If you're interested, please reach out directly to me.
Thanks,
-Dave

Thanks,
-Dave
Have these been sold yet?
If not, I might be interested.

Thanks,
Michael

Back