Tubed Paradise for ML Electrostatic Panels - A Visual Tour De Force...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manly Labs Tube Amp...

Manly's amp rear view... ;)

Attachments

• manley_snapper_rear.jpg
    manley_snapper_rear.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 344
Another Atma-Sphere Tube Amplifier...

:D Atma-Sphere amplifiers look wonderful.... :D

Attachments

• atmasphere - OTL Tube.jpg
    atmasphere - OTL Tube.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 301
Auride Music Mono Blocks...

:eek: I'm so sorry... I did it again, I posted the wrong photo (above) of myself taken a few years ago, when I was on vacation in southern California. :eek:

Anyway, here are the Auride Musical Blocks...

Attachments

• Auricle_Musicbloc.jpg
    Auricle_Musicbloc.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 301
Robin said:
:eek: I'm so sorry... I did it again, I posted the wrong photo (above) of myself taken a few years ago, when I was on vacation in southern California. :eek:

Anyway, here are the Auride Musical Blocks...
Is Robin a man or woman? I always assumed it was a man!

Rik_Rankin said:
Is Robin a man or woman? I always assumed it was a man!
Subject of much debate, anger and ranchor here on the forum. Must be 6 or 7 threads addressing the subject. People have been banned because of it and there is rumor of a duel having been fought somewhere in the hinterland with both participants having been mortally wounded. :eek:

Truth be told it is not our business and irrelevent to Robin's many contributions here.

Last edited:
Single Power - Amplifier...

:) Single Power tubed headphone amplifier... :D

Attachments

• Single Power - tubed headphones amp.jpg
    Single Power - tubed headphones amp.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 297
Solid Power Amplifier...

Solid Power has come out with an incredible tubed amplifier
the Solid Power ~ SDS-XLR... :D ;)

Attachments

• Solid Power SDS-XLR amp.jpg
    Solid Power SDS-XLR amp.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 342
An Obstacle Course!

This makes cueing up an album an exercise in dodging amps! Is that a DAC that is upside down?

Up-Side-Down DAC...

risabet said:
This makes cueing up an album an exercise in dodging amps! Is that a DAC that is upside down?
risabet,

Yes... Weird huh? ;) Check-out those crazy feet under the DAC. They are big and thick as well... :D

Up-Side-Down ~ DAC ?

risabet,

:D Another close-up view just for you... :D

Attachments

• DAC - up side down.jpg
    DAC - up side down.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 498
Not a DAC

Robin said:
risabet,

Yes... Weird huh? ;) Check-out those crazy feet under the DAC. They are big and thick as well... :D

It's not a DAC; it's a BAT VK-P10 or VK-P10SE Phono Stage for the analog setup.

It also isn't upside down. Those are either Walker Audio or Mpingo resonance tuning discs. Basically heavy weights placed on the chassis of a component to eliminate resonances. They are also in place on the transformers of the power amps. It's especially important to eliminate vibration in tubed eqipment that can lead to microphonics - allowing the tubes to vibrate and turn into microphones, passing said vibrations along in the audio chain.

Last edited:
marry me

Robin said:
:D Plima Luma primer amp with iPod... :p
Robin, if the pic in the avatar is really you and you know all about these amplifiers, WILL YOU MARRY ME? My photo is in the member photo section in unrelated subjects! Just think, you will get an extra set of MLs!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Marriage Proposal # ?...

Rik_Rankin said:
Robin, if the pic in the avatar is really you and you know all about these amplifiers, WILL YOU MARRY ME? My photo is in the member photo section in unrelated subjects! Just think, you will get an extra set of MLs!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Rik,

I must respectfully decline your kind and generous offer of marriage at this time. It is the first I have had since coming to the ML Club forum. :)

I am learning so much about tube amplifiers even my sister is beginning to be enyous of my high-end auditory hobby. As for my new avatar and personal profile photo, as I relayed previously, I was on vacation in So. Cal. when that photo was taken, by my sister I think... We both are fairly decent amature photographers. :)

Marriage Proposals...

Tom,

I am curious, to your knowlege, has any of the ML Club membership had many marriage proposals on this site before? This has got to be a first... :eek:

Last edited:
Cool Tube Amp.'s...

kach22i,

Way cool tube amplifiers kach22i... WOW! :D
I especially like the chrome Reubenzehn V8 amplifier a real conversation piece to be sure. ;) :D

When audio is art, and art is life.

And when I win the Lotto................................

http://electronluv.com/

preampML4.jpg

amp5.jpg

pixbodySeries2Amp0.jpg

pixbodySeries3Amp0.jpg

For some reason I thought these guys were in Wisconsin, maybe they were several years ago when I e-mailed them, they are located in Salt Lake City, UT now- maybe always were.

Click on:
to purchase custom audio equipment, download the eluv catalog..........

Located at the bottom...............big pdf, worth looking at.

Last edited:
Back