Tubed Paradise for ML Electrostatic Panels - A Visual Tour De Force...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am concidering connecting a Marantz SA-7S1 CS/SACD player directly via unbalanced to the MC275 Mk VI, as unbalanced has volume control. The Marantz has enough output power 2.5 V RMS. The unbalanced input sensitivity of the MC275 is 1.2. Others here have said this will work, I am very interested in what you think?

A number of folks have done this with various CDP's some with good results, others not. The good results seem to be more with using balanced IC's between the units. If you want to read more, search the threads on the McIntosh forum at Audiokarma.

Neil

Excellent!

A number of folks have done this with various CDP's some with good results, others not. The good results seem to be more with using balanced IC's between the units. If you want to read more, search the threads on the McIntosh forum at Audiokarma.

Neil
Neil,

Thank you. :cheers:

The Incredible conrad-johnson Premiere 140 Referance Tube Amp...

After Rich up-graded to Pass Labs X-350.5. I asked him if he was going to part with his conrad-johnson Premiere 140 Ref tube amp. Rich will be keeping his incredible CJ 140 amp in a once and future second system and after thoughly researching this amazing tubed amplifier, I can really see why... :D

The CJ Premiere 140 tubed amp is astoundingly awesome, excellent reviews and the build quality and design are just amazingly spetacular. I'll bet this amplifier can make any ML electrostatic speaker sing and sing, with tubed glory...:D

Attachments

• conrad-johnson Premiere 140 Reference  tube amp.jpg
    conrad-johnson Premiere 140 Reference tube amp.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 406
  • premier140 - with cover on.jpg
    premier140 - with cover on.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 517
Back