Tubed Paradise for ML Electrostatic Panels - A Visual Tour De Force...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin you are friggin' CLASSIC!

I'm reading this thread thinking, "Damn, She/He (we still don't know for sure) has WAY too much time on his/her hands"

I won't even comment on the chick in the bikini.. My head is spinning with questions.

ROFL!

Attachments

• pat.jpg
    pat.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:
Nagra VPA a very Unusual Tubed Amplifier...

:D From Nagra VPA, check out this unusual design... ;)

Attachments

• 1153148570.jpg
    1153148570.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,094
I'm not surprised but I like his/her taste in tubes. Now if he/she can just post them without the polka dot tube dampers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin said:
:) I wonder what this Nagra VPA sounds like...? :confused:

Robin - There is a review in the Perfectionist Audio Journal. They liked the Audio Research VT 100 III better.

Nagra VPA versus Audio Research VT 100 III...

aliveatfive said:
Robin - There is a review in the Perfectionist Audio Journal. They liked the Audio Research VT 100 III better.
aliveatfive,

:) Interesting... I have heard Audio Research is a very class act. Have been dominating the tube amplifier industry for years with their high quality and smooth tube sounds. It must be hard for new companies to penetrate the market with anything that even comes close... ;)

A sensational series of tube amplifier pics, Robin. What is more amazing is that most of these tubed wonders sound as good as they look. :)

The elegant Art Audio 300BXLS High Current Amp. No tube dampers on this model.

Attachments

• Art Audio Jota 300BXLS 3.JPG
    Art Audio Jota 300BXLS 3.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 482
Yes Indeed...

edwinr said:
A sensational series of tube amplifier pics, Robin. What is more amazing is that most of these tubed wonders sound as good as they look. :)
edwinr,

I believe your quite correct. :) I just wish I could audition them all, including this marvelous DIY amplifier Wardsweb put together on his own... ;) :D

Attachments

• 2A3set.jpg
    2A3set.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 489
DIY Bottleheads from Texas...

Thank you Wardsweb for being a true bottlehead... :p :D

Attachments

• Bottleheadset640.jpg
    Bottleheadset640.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 480
How'bout this Graaf OTL amplifier to go with the ML panels? The ... Ferarri of OTL amplifier!

Attachments

• graaf gm200.jpg
    graaf gm200.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 466
And Vladimir Lamm's ML1.1 to power the ML panels?

Attachments

• Llamm ML1.1.jpg
    Llamm ML1.1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 467
Coool tube amp. Lots-O'tubes...

Spike said:
How'bout this Graaf OTL amplifier to go with the ML panels? The ... Ferarri of OTL amplifier!
Spike,

I'd love the Ferarri of tube amp.'s... :D I wonder where the Graaf OTL dealership is, nearest to where I live...?

Robin said:
Spike,

I'd love the Ferarri of tube amp.'s... :D I wonder where the Graaf OTL dealership is, nearest to where I live...?
My Graaf tube pre-amp is factory finished in Ferrari black.

I see a bunch of pictures of space heaters and night lights, where are the Real amps?

ducks
runs for cover
;)

Back