Tubed Paradise for ML Electrostatic Panels - A Visual Tour De Force...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shelter Cartidge...

Make sure to have them give you a demo with table running the Shelter mono cartidge.
jjqiv,

Yes, I will ask for that demo, TT with a Shelter cartidge. And the V8's are 200 watts mono, 100 watts stereo. ;) You wouldn't happen to know how much the Wavestream V8's cost - new?

:D Thanks again.

Guitar Players Can Love Tubes Too...

I just Love the tube sound in a good tubed guitar amplifier as well... :guitar: Check out this Rosco Tubed guitar amp. :D :band:

Attachments

• Rosco - Front View.jpg
    Rosco - Front View.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 457
  • Rosco - Back View.jpg
    Rosco - Back View.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 492
Crazy Beautiful...

This custom-built tube mon-blocks with pre-amp set-up, great looking as well... :p :cheers:

Attachments

• Custom Built - Tube Amps.jpg
    Custom Built - Tube Amps.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 448
James,

Yes! Ah Huh! Great sounding guitar amp. sweet and clear. ;) Do you happen to own one? :D I wish I did... :p

YEA BABY! Look at the pic where you saw the white guitar on the wall, you might JUST be able to make it out sitting on the floor below that guitar! Dual 12" speakers! NICE! I also have a Fender Acoustisonic Jr. and a Peavey Back Stage 208 (neither tubed and both w/ dual 8" speakers and the Jr. also has a tweet in it).

LOVE that Marshall though! Sounds SOOOOO GOOD!

Peavey, Fender, Marshall Amps...

James,

Excellent! Line up of guitar amplifiers for you to choose from, if I do say so myself... :p You are sooo lucky... :D

Check-out These audiophile tubed wonder amplifiers by Slivertone Audio they are the 3.2 model beautiful looking tubes to be sure... :cheers:

Attachments

• Silver Tone Audio Mono-Blocks.jpg
    Silver Tone Audio Mono-Blocks.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 418
  • Silver Tone audio Model 3.2 - Close-up.jpg
    Silver Tone audio Model 3.2 - Close-up.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 433
Wonderful WAVAC Audio...

:p WAVAC makes a huge tubed mono-block amp... I like the looks of this one... :D

Attachments

• WAVACAudioLab-AnotherView.jpg
    WAVACAudioLab-AnotherView.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 447
  • WAVACAudioLab-Close-up.jpg
    WAVACAudioLab-Close-up.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 427
  • WAVAC Audio Lab - Tube Amp.jpg
    WAVAC Audio Lab - Tube Amp.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 437
Here is the entire Wavac amp set-up. 150 wpc direct heated triodes using amazing 833 transmitting tubes. $47,000 a pair.
SH-833.jpg

risabet,

Are You Kidding....? :wow: :yell: OMG! If your not... What an amazing set-up! Incredible!:eek: :drool:

It gets better. The correct price is $350,000. The low priced version is $47,000. Here is what the website says re: the multiple chassis.

"The power circuit can supply pure power by cutting bilateral noise to the amp part by having different chassis of isolation part, transformer part and stabilized power supply part. This isolation part of the power circuit reduces noise by using excellent noise-cut transformers made of DENKENSEIKI Laboratory Co."

So the transformer, power supply and "isolation part" whatever the hell that is, are all in separate chassis.

Last edited:
Now when you spend 350K on an amp, what the hell kind of speakers do you get to "get the best out of them":D

Now when you spend 350K on an amp, what the hell kind of speakers do you get to "get the best out of them":D

Great ?, the law of diminishing returns is totally in control here. Maybe 2 or 3 of the big Soundlab stats might be just right.

Sound Lab U1's or Even Better ML Statement e2's....

Great ?, the law of diminishing returns is totally in control here. Maybe 2 or 3 of the big Soundlab stats might be just right.
Robert,

Yes, I concur but if an individual could afford a $350K (or even the $47K version) amazing amplifier like the WAVAC amplifier set-up, it follows that one would have the kinda cash to purchase even more amazing ML Statement e2's or Sound Lab U1's to better compliment this dream system. ;)

You know, I think I'm going to ask my boss for a pay raise, because the phono TT as well as the DAC's and CD transport, which I would want with this dream system would cost as much as the amplifier... :D

I am in lust for that gorgeous WAVAC complete amplifier set-up..., :drool: what a beautiful tubed amplifier wonder. Thanks for posting it Robert... :)

Ideal innovations Tubed Amp...

Ideal Innovation offers a tubed amp which looks promising... :D

Attachments

• Ideal Innovations -.jpg
    Ideal Innovations -.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 405
  • Ideal Innovations - Back view.jpg
    Ideal Innovations - Back view.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 415
Red Rock 88 ~ System Lovies...

:D These Red Rock 88 amplifiers are astounding looking. They run $38K for a pair (new). They sure have a tubed Wow! factor, that's for sure... :cheers:

Attachments

• Red Rock 88 Amp - System.jpg
    Red Rock 88 Amp - System.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Pair of - Red Rock 88 Amp's.jpg
    Pair of - Red Rock 88 Amp's.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,152
  • Inside - Red Rock 88 Amp.jpg
    Inside - Red Rock 88 Amp.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,242
They remind me of the Halcro amps. Those are equally expensive and different looking, though I think those are SS, not tubed.

Beautiful Mega Tube Mono-Block / Phono System...

These are just incredible looking tubed mono-block amps. as well as great looking TT's... :D I just couldn't deside where to post this on the TT thread or here, I think the Tubes won out finially...:p

Attachments

• Mega Phono - Tube Mono-block System.jpg
    Mega Phono - Tube Mono-block System.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,087
The Truly Amazing Audio Valve ~ Challenger 115 Mono-Block Amplifiers

Well now..., :D These Audio Valve ~ Challenger 115 mono-block amps look soo cool especially at just under $2K (used) new they are $8K... :D

Attachments

• Audio Valve Challenger Mono-Blocks - Front view.jpg
    Audio Valve Challenger Mono-Blocks - Front view.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,416
  • Challenger Tubes.jpg
    Challenger Tubes.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,294
  • Audio Valve Challenger Mono-Blocks - Rear View.jpg
    Audio Valve Challenger Mono-Blocks - Rear View.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,858
Audio Research Company... Tubed Beauties...

:D :cheers: A Double whammie... Yes sir... Lovely. :cheers: :D

Attachments

• ARC Mono-Blocks.jpg
    ARC Mono-Blocks.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,039
Back