Theos are officially on the way!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanD

Reaction score
I apologize, I just find myself so excited and I just wanted to share my excitement with those who understand it.

Money is gone from my account as of a few moments ago, and now I have a brand new pair of Theos in Zebra Wood on the way to my house, along with a brand new Depth i in black.

I will surely post pictures of the entire pick up and un-boxing process. Then initial impressions, and finally Ill get myself my own "Members systems" section! :D

If this is something you all are interest in me doing, I will if not that's fine haha

Once they get here then I have a list of other pieces of equipment to finish the out the system, but I really just wanted to get the speakers here first haha.

Thanks guys!
Jordan

Hang on tight!!! I only wanted the Summit X, looks like the only thing that will survive will be the M8 preamp. :)

Nice, one big bite all at once Enjoy!! How big is your room?

My room isn't huge. Its a studio apartment (college what can you do? haha) It is had to take a guess I would say the area "designated" for listening and what not is about 15' x 15'.

Its about all I can do right now haha, but I also have some acoustic foam on the way too, just to help out with room inadequacies.

Congratulations. You will be very pleased with them. I've had mine for two weeks now, and they have forced me to revisit my entire music collection!

I purchased a new sub yesterday to go with mine - a REL T2 , at a very good price. This sub is in the process of being replaced in REL's model lineup. I've just finished hooking it up...:music:

Last edited:
I purchased a new sub yesterday to go with mine - a REL T2 , at a very good price. This sub is in the process of being replaced in REL's model lineup. I've just finished hooking it up...:music:

The Rel T2 is an awesome sub. My old roommate (he is still a good friend) has one and I loved having that sub in the house.

Back