So the speaker is incoming!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Joey,

Reckon that is an OK setup for starters in the new home.

At the end of the day it is just a system, there for when you want it, and there for when you need it.

Enjoy.

Justin

Oh, I've had MLs for years my friend... long before you were a member on this site of ours. One day, stats will return to this household. Just not yet.
Only a joke Pal! .....no need to be patronising thank you!

Only a joke Pal! .....no need to be patronising thank you!

Not patronizing.... I think the inter web is just not the best medium to catch jokes.. sorry man, my bad. People who know me on this forum know that I'm not a mean guy.

:(

Thanks all for the congrats... the speakers arrive on friday, the source on monday, and the GIK panels sometime in the week. Man... this is going to be a good week!!

Yo Joey,

Reckon that is an OK setup for starters in the new home.

At the end of the day it is just a system, there for when you want it, and there for when you need it.

Enjoy.

Justin

Justin,

Yeah, let's hope it turns out good. Otherwise... omg... this is going to suck.

Not patronizing.... I think the inter web is just not the best medium to catch jokes.. sorry man, my bad. People who know me on this forum know that I'm not a mean guy.

:(

Thanks all for the congrats... the speakers arrive on friday, the source on monday, and the GIK panels sometime in the week. Man... this is going to be a good week!!

No worries, Joey, thanks for that and hope anxious wait well worth it ..... tomorrow... exciting time! I have been delighted with changes to my Spire setup, long awaited Velodyne DD12+ sub and upgrade to Linn LP12. Wishing you similar satisfaction level!

T minus 1 day. Awesome, got work tomorrow so it'll arrive with my wife signing for it. Got some friends coming over on saturday to help with lifting... pics to come!

Wow. With an all Cary front end. Have you just been staring at the boxes all this time? Do you have them hooked to anything??

Yep Tim, all Cary. Start with this and see where we go.

Slight delay to the delivery. Wednesday.

Received the cdp today.... Looks nicer in person. Haha... Hope it works

Yep Tim, all Cary. Start with this and see where we go.

Slight delay to the delivery. Wednesday.

Received the cdp today.... Looks nicer in person. Haha... Hope it works

Ok. I have to paint this grizzly picture. You have those two beautiful Cary monos .... The 306... And silence. And I know you have had the monos for awhile. What do you do stand in front of them and hum?? Haha. Totally brutal. Sitting there imagining what it might sound like. Omg Joey ....

Even more grizzly.....it seems like he's ordered all the components, but not the wires to connect them together. I don't remember any mention of cables.

Even more grizzly.....it seems like he's ordered all the components, but not the wires to connect them together. I don't remember any mention of cables.

Eep!

I have all my old cabling from my Summit system.. will start with that and go from there. The panels from GIK wont arrive for another week, the media room is a mess... boxes and crates everywhere. The speakers arrive tomorrow but I go to work right after and I wont get to bring them up from the garage until thursday am.... *sigh*

Ok. I have to paint this grizzly picture. You have those two beautiful Cary monos .... The 306... And silence. And I know you have had the monos for awhile. What do you do stand in front of them and hum?? Haha. Totally brutal. Sitting there imagining what it might sound like. Omg Joey ....

Yeah... umm... that would be bad.

Atleast I know the 05 works since my brother borrowed it for a while and I lugged it to Magnolia and checked it out against their Mac c50 preamp.... which the 05 decimated btw. Though I'm sure if they had the C2200 (tube preamp), it'd be a different story

And so it has arrived... Yipee!!!! image.jpg

Back