New web site

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's not working? I've testing in all version of IE (from 7 on) and things seem to be working on my end (Windows 7, IE9). Give your browser a good refresh, and then let me know what's not working and I'll fix it right away.

Thanks for your help!
~Justin

Fine with what I looked at tonight in Win 7/IE 9 too.

That's a really nice website now. Whoever did it (many have obviously done their bit) - well done. Really like the historical bits... and the videos are well produced. Top stuff.

Hello,
Finally, goodbye to the Vantages and I think the Vista. However, I think the Vista's have been off for a while, but the Vantages were under the ESL Series until quite recently.
I do wonder when the Descent/Depth/Grotto are going to incorporate DSP Processing and or the Names are changed.

All I know is Audyssey XT32/SubEQ HT has done an astonishing job of making a Descent i and a original Depth work well together. Combined with my Vantages, Stage, and Vistas, I truly am loving my HT these days.
Cheers,
JJ

Nice job on the new website, Justin. The product lines are getting fleshed out nicely. Not sure I really understand the distinction between the Reserve ESL and the normal ESL lines at this point. Seems like just the CLX and Summit X should be the only speakers in the Reserve line and everything else should be in the ESL line. The Stage is getting long in the tooth. I expect we may see a new top-of-the-line center channel before too long.

The subpages (products, etc.) work for me on Mac Safari 1.3.2 (which is ancient, circa 2005) running on a dual G5 PPC. The main page shows the outer decorations, but has a big hole in the middle, which is probably a Flash thing.

What's not working? I've testing in all version of IE (from 7 on) and things seem to be working on my end (Windows 7, IE9). Give your browser a good refresh, and then let me know what's not working and I'll fix it right away.

Thanks for your help!
~Justin

Not sure if you guys did any updating, but it is working today. My issue was the same as Steve describes above. Compatibility mode fixed it.

Back