New line of Martin Logan speakers?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this line of speakers will actually be kind of exciting. Nice options for other rooms in the house, and a good entry point into the brand for some folks.

I think this line of speakers will actually be kind of exciting. Nice options for other rooms in the house, and a good entry point into the brand for some folks.
Yes, I think so. This is what we were talking about in another thread, ML concentrating on more affordable speakers for a bigger customer base that way. Some are afraid that they will discontinue some electrostat models and not put much emphasis on them any longer. With a bigger company owning them now, strategies change. I hope they continue to make all of the models they have now.

Yes, I think so. This is what we were talking about in another thread, ML concentrating on more affordable speakers for a bigger customer base that way. Some are afraid that they will discontinue some electrostat models and not put much emphasis on them any longer. With a bigger company owning them now, strategies change. I hope they continue to make all of the models they have now.
Yeah I remember that thread as well. I honestly think for the economic climate we're in, this is the smarter play on their part.

Yeah I remember that thread as well. I honestly think for the economic climate we're in, this is the smarter play on their part.
It certainly is, very smart for business. What's it mean for the future of their electrostatic speakers? Hopefully it doesn't have any negative effects.

Back