MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaandmel

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have lurked here on MLC for about a year(ever since I purchased my first ML speakers) and thought it was time to get a little more involved. I have learned a lot from all the fine people here and appreciate that they take the time to freely share their knowledge. I am a big fan of both ML's and Audyssey. I look forward to contributing whatever I can to this fine forum.

Jason

Thanks Churchill! I took a look at the link in your signature and seen that you used to have Vistas. How did you like them? I am considering getting a used pair myself to go in my HT. It is either that or I wait for the new Electromotions. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Jason

I enjoyed my time with the Vista's! I liked not having the powered bass driver as I'm running a sub anyway. I think the Vista's sounded a tad brighter than my CLS IIz do.

Interesting, and how do you feel about that difference?

I love it, the IIz's have taken awhile to dial in but they throw a much larger soundstage and sound incredible!

Once I pick up a new camera I'll update my room pics.

I am considering getting a used pair myself to go in my HT. Jason

Welcome Jason!

Prices for used Vista's have really come down of late. I sold a brand new pair that I'd acquired locally for $2300. I know of two pair selling locally to me for $1700. That's a great speaker for that amount of money. I've got more than that invested into a ten year old pair of IIz's, albeit those came with Arcici stands. The Vista will operate on as little as a 10 watt 300B SET integrated, and that level of performance was not only dazzling but it provided all the volume one reasonably needs.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back