New member from NC

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solo

Reaction score
Just discovered the forum the other day and decided to give it a try. I've owned a pair of Martin Logan Quests for the past 18 or 19 years, having bought them new from a now-defunct local dealer. The panels have been flawless for all this time, and the upgraded power supply board (turns off voltage when no music present for some time) likely contributed to that. I did have an early woofer voice coil failure and had to replace the driver. Also had to deal with the sticky paint issue years ago and I see from forum entries that many others have gone through that.

Welcome to the board Solo ! glad to hear you're still lovin' your Quests !

Welcome Solo!

I used to own a pair of Quest Z's and just recently sold them. I never had any issues with the paint thing on my speakers. I was lucky enough to buy them from another Martin Logan Owner who took excellent care of his speakers.

He threw in extra set of panels for free and they were in excellent condition for being almost 20 years old!! Both sets of panels (old + new) worked fine, no issues.

I was just curious as to what drivers your replaced your blown driver with. Did you get one from Martin Logan or did you put in something else?

Latest posts

Back