Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wireless?

What's particularly interesting abou tthat Spire system picture is that almost all the components, including the speakers, appear to be WIRELESS! I didn't even know that there were any manufacturers who were making wireless preamps and turntables...

Richard,

:)I believe those compoents were simply positioned so that they could all be photographed together. I don't believe that they are wireless, just photographed without their wires... that is, I think that's what they did anyway... :)

Fruitloopsr ~ Lovely CLS iiz System...

:bowdown: This is an amazing CLS iiz system which as i am sure Fruitloopsr would agree is too awesome to keep us from looking at this lovely system. :D

Attachments

• 1243457190.jpg
    1243457190.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,719
  • 1243457191.jpg
    1243457191.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,725
  • 1243457192.jpg
    1243457192.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,707
:) In the film "Be Cool" apparently ML speakers where featured... but what ML speakers were they? Does anyone know? :confused:

Hey Robin, I think the ML's featured in the film are Script i, I initially thought they were Aeons, but after looking at them closer they must be the Script i's.

What A Lovely HT System...

:)This Martin Logan Super HT system looks stunning... :wow:

Attachments

• Martin Logan.jpg
    Martin Logan.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,474
  • ML Speakers.jpg
    ML Speakers.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,473
I was just going to ask; What ever happened to Robin?

Nice thread, I'm still way back on page three though.

EDIT: 10/16/2009

I finished the thread......time to go to bed now.

Last edited:
Still Alive And Singin'...

I was just going to ask; What ever happened to Robin?

Nice thread, I'm still way back on page three though.

I'm still here... :eek:
Most of the time I am just soooo intensely busy though I do find time to check in to my favorite internet site. I just love all the posts and audiophile information here at the Martin Logan Club and our membership is awsome as well.:)
Thanks for the kind words. :D

I'm still here... :eek:
Most of the time I am just soooo intensely busy though I do find time to check in to my favorite internet site. I just love all the posts and audiophile information here at the Martin Logan Club and our membership is awsome as well.:)
Thanks for the kind words.

I must confess I am also delighted to hear that your enthusiasm is undiminished Robin. :music: This Thread was an inspiration to me before I "joined the Club" (and indeed still is !) :bowdown:

Please keep up the good work :D
Kind regards...............................Victor.

Martin Logan Speakers Rock...

I must confess I am also delighted to hear that your enthusiasm is undiminished Robin. This Thread was an inspiration to me before I "joined the Club" (and indeed still is !)

Please keep up the good work
Kind regards...............................Victor.

:DThank you for the kind words...
I just love the sounds my ML speakers make for either in HT or music listening. The sound is sublime and lovely to my ears. :music:I enjoy seeing how other ML owners have their systems in their listening rooms and the interesting audio gear they combine with ML speakers. It just facinates and amazes most of the time.:D

Cool ML Request System...

:music:This Request system also features Magnepan Tympani-IV speakers as well, how cool is that? :music:

Attachments

• ML Request system.jpg
    ML Request system.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,239
Request is ML's best (IMHO) looking speaker and may have the most potential to compete with it's modern offerings...I just wish ML would allow some of the newer technology to drift into replacement panels/parts for some of these older models.

Mega ~ Monolith III system...

These beauties may be old but they look good. :D

Attachments

• martinlogan Monolith III system.jpg
    martinlogan Monolith III system.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,112
Super Summit System...

:DThis Summit set-up looks soooo nice in cherry wood. :D

Attachments

• Summit System.jpg
    Summit System.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,887
  • Sumnmit 2.jpg
    Sumnmit 2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2,821
  • Cherry Summit - Close-up.jpg
    Cherry Summit - Close-up.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,819
My Ascent i based system

Here is my Ascent i based system driven by either a Beard P100 tube amp or Murano IcePower based amps. The preamp is a Lyngdorf DPA-1 with room correction (a must hear!!!).

Attachments

• Music Room.JPG
    Music Room.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 3,218
  • Music Room 2.jpg
    Music Room 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 3,213
Last edited:
An Amazing Ascent i System...

ronenash,
Lovely Ascenti system thanks for sharing. I simply love the photo's of Lewis and Billie on the wall behind your system.:) I can imagine Lewis singing and blowing his marvelous tunes through your amazing system.:music:

Thanks again,

CLX Super System... Wow!

Gee it's good to be back!
Let me show you guys what I've found...

A truly amazing CLX super system with all the extras and more... :music:I kinda like the CLX 25th Anniversary aluminum speakers. :D
What do you think?

Attachments

• CLX system.jpg
    CLX system.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,817

Latest posts

Back