Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CLX lost in London, considering the carpet - "is that for real, or did someone put something in my coffee?", it reflects, solemly...

Attachments

• clxcarpet.jpg
    clxcarpet.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 2,735
Here's a Statement E2 home theater setup I saw on a website for a NC dealer/installer. Pretty sweet setup...

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 10,013
That Statement system is unbelievably cool, but while having all of the components in the front, I'd rather move them to the back to make room for a larger screen.

Also, I can't imagine the speakers to the side of the Statements are really adding much...

A Lovely Summit / Levinson System...

:)Well, it has been a while... but here goes...

I found this system, which I think is from a system I had posted previously in this thread, and which now has been up-graded to Summit's from Ascent's as well as Levinson amps added as well as many other refinements. :D
This system is looking even more lovely... Would'nt you agree? :music:

:D Dog gone it...

Attachments

• Summit new system.jpg
    Summit new system.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,370
  • Summit new system - Levinson amp.jpg
    Summit new system - Levinson amp.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,448
  • Summit new system - other compontents.jpg
    Summit new system - other compontents.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,424
  • Sleeping Dogs.jpg
    Sleeping Dogs.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,307
My system

well, cool beans, the above is my system here in the Tidewater area of Virginia...not much has changed since this picture. Replaced the smaller rug in front of the speakers with a large Tabriz I bought on a trip to Turkey many years ago, which semed to take away a bit of the brightness.

You might not be able to see it, but the Summits are resting on top of granite slabs under their entire footprint (with felt dots under the slabs so I can move the speakers around if I wanna tweek their placement), and I also have some narrow slabs that are under the rear feet--read alot about leaning the panels to near vertical and from the sweet spot, it does make it sound better.

Gotta tell ya though, the upgrade bug has bitten me--would love to replace the Summits with Revel Salons (or maybe something from Avalon or Sonus)...then the Summits could move to the home theater to replace the M/L Ascents that are up there now, and the Ascents could move to the thrid floor to join their smaller brother Aerius in the emergency backup system...but, the status quo is the easiest thing to maintain, so will stick with what I've got now...

Mitch

The Beautiful Ever Expending System...

Mitch,

Thank you for the kind words. :)I am extremely honored to have shared you system is some small way. I guess, I have been admiring your system for years. :bowdown:

It is great hearing your up-grade news as well. :music:

Thrilling Odyssey, Theater i System... Super cool! :drool:

Can anyone name any of the audio electronics / gear in this system? :p :band:

The Amp and CD player on the left are both by Advantage/Bladelius. The CD is a Freja, the amp could be an S100. The amp takes 2 days to bloom from cold!

Summit / McIntosh = Marvelous...

:music: Does it get any better than this? :music:

Summits and McIntosh Wow! :D

Attachments

• Summit system.jpg
    Summit system.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2,110
  • Summit McIntosh system.jpg
    Summit McIntosh system.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,092
  • Summit system 2.jpg
    Summit system 2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 2,079
Looks like the Audio Research equivalent of MacAddiction!
That would be ARCAddiction. But look at all those tube amps with no space above for ventilation. I keep seeing that over and over again. Saw it with my own eyes at an ARC dealership in California. Don't they know better?

I'd take the 610T's for winter and the Premier 350 for summer!

The Big ARC amps are stunning, but at 45k a pair, out of my price range.

However, they are sending us the 210T's after CES and I am very anxious to get them in for review. Remember, even though I have CJ stuff now, I'm still a big ARC fan and have owned many of their products over the years.

I still miss my D-79!! I had the only black one on Earth,

Summit Super System

:music: This summit super system of Rene's is powered by Gamu T D200 and Pass Labs with Marantz CD player... :music: Awsome set-up by Rene. :bowdown:

Attachments

• Summit System.jpg
    Summit System.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,061
  • Marantz.jpg
    Marantz.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,051
  • Gamu T D200.jpg
    Gamu T D200.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,109
OMG ~ Summit X

:wow:Fantastic Summit X with Boulder Amplifiers & Transparent Cables.:wow:

Amazing new ML speakers :D

Attachments

• Summit X.jpg
    Summit X.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,784
Wonderful!

ROBIN! Hey, good to see you posting! How is the music going?! I hope well!

Yeah the music solo gigging is going great. :) Hope everything is going well for you and yours.
I am saving-up for the expantion of my system in a few short years. :music:It is good to hear from you and to be involved in the best audiophile site on the internet. The ML Club Rocks! :D

Another Happy Ascent System...

:DI just love this Ascent system. :DAlthough I can't make-out just what kinda tube amp is on top in the center equip. rack? :confused:

Attachments

• ML Ascent System - Front.jpg
    ML Ascent System - Front.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,659
  • ML Ascent System.jpg
    ML Ascent System.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,222
Welcome back

Good to see you around again, your presence is missed.

I was out in your neighborhood last week of March. Beautiful country, spent a day or two trying to figure out how to move there. Hopefully we can meet up for dinner or drinks next time the wife and I are out.

--burke

So do you just go to peoples homes and take pics of their ML systems? Inquiring minds want to know....

Latest posts

Back