Martin Logan Speaker Configurator...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slick! Interface works well. The colors rendered are pretty da*n accurate from my recollection of our tour. However, I wonder how many folks are willing to order one sight unseen? Hopefully they'll have SAMPLES of all color options available at local dealers (Tweeters, etc.)

Being in the IT industry, I guess I'm just averse to downloading-yet-another-random-unknown-plug-in for my browser, so this is a failed marketing effort for me (although I will give them points for having a Mac-compatible version). I'm hoping it does something more than just show you the speakers in different colors.

Pretty neat as you can sort of see what different combos look like...

I configured mine as I have them and the total was $12,049.... interesting.

It's cool that now they have piano black for cabinetry.... and add to that a piano black airframe = sweetness.

Joey

Woofer masking?

What is woofer masking? Black or none?

Is this a cover for the bottom firing woofer?

JM

Good God! A set of Vantages for the price of my customizations? :eek: I'll listen with my eyes closed for now.

Good God! A set of Vantages for the price of my customizations? :eek: I'll listen with my eyes closed for now.

I know! Price for upgrades adds up after a while, doesn't it?

But you can't deny that with the right combo, it looks mighty sexy for a speaker!

:band: :drool: :drool:

Being in the IT industry, I guess I'm just averse to downloading-yet-another-random-unknown-plug-in for my browser, so this is a failed marketing effort for me (although I will give them points for having a Mac-compatible version). I'm hoping it does something more than just show you the speakers in different colors.

Hmmz. I agree:D

I still want to know what WOOFER MASKING is.

The customization form asks for your choice of WOOFER MASKING.

Anyone know what that is?:confused: :confused:

JM

I dunno what Woofer Masking is, I didn't even know it was an option until now.

Another thing I didn't know about was that you could have the Airframe and the back panel of the Summits be of different colors.... like green and red.

Green and red panels?

WOW, a green and red panel . . . . who needs a Christmas tree! :D

JM

I dunno what Woofer Masking is, I didn't even know it was an option until now.

Another thing I didn't know about was that you could have the Airframe and the back panel of the Summits be of different colors.... like green and red.

Back