hi from Italy

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radioman

Reaction score
hi to everyone. I've bought since 3 days second hand Ascent i, and i enjoy them.
i think it's necessary to make fine tuning with cables, cause sound cames fron denon 2000iv is a little bit "dry".

Welcome. MLs (with their difficult load) are much more amplifier sensitive than other speakers.

Fine tune with cables if you've got them, but the Denon is probably squalling and huffing under the load of those Ascents. You might be better off saving energy and money and start formulating a plan to upgrade the amp..........

Welcome. MLs (with their difficult load) are much more amplifier sensitive than other speakers.

Fine tune with cables if you've got them, but the Denon is probably squalling and huffing under the load of those Ascents. You might be better off saving energy and money and start formulating a plan to upgrade the amp..........

a friend gives me same supply and power to try any solutions. I'd to say thet my cables are basic, and now with uncle Martin at home it's moment to change them.
about my denon... it plays very good: i preferred to an italian ampli, Norma 100, you sure don't know, that plays good, the silk of the valves with mosfet energy.
but i pay attention to other ampli, of course
ciao

Back