Help :-)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbkrm25

Reaction score
my husband has a pair of martin logans - we have been married for 16 yrs and he's had them since before i knew him. they are in need of repair and i dont know whats wrong with them. how can i determine what "kind" they are and who can fix them?
thank you...
robin

If you do not know what is wrong with them, we must first find out if it is the speaker or the source driving them.

As to which ones they are, have you looked at the back pannel where the connection is made for a Martin Logan label?

Also, have you contacted Martin Logan directly? They can be very helpful.

Last edited:
The model and serial numbers are on the rear. If this is a electrostatic model, be sure to get the panel number also. If they are 16+ years old, they are electrostatic. Don't forget to plug them in. Electrostatic speakers require power.

You can then go here:
to download the serial number decoder. Follow the directions.

The Martin Logan site http://www.martinlogan.com/learn/literature.php contains the manuals for older models.

Hope this helps

If all else fails call ML

Last edited:
Please tell us more. Do you get any sound out of them ? If yes, what do they sound like ? Is one louder than the other ? Do you have the same problem with both ?

If you give us as much information as possible, we may be able to make an educated guess as to what's wrong, and perhaps save you some money in shipping, repairs, etc.

Back