Hello Odyssey Owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMC

Reaction score
Just saying hello. I have owned my used pair of Odysseys for 2 months now. They are by far the best speakers I have ever heard. I hardly watch TV now, I just listen to LPs and music, amazed by the realistic sound.

Welcome AMC (Ame Motors Corp ???) , it's always nice to have another vinyl 'spinner' in the group !

Welcome AMC,

Vinyl and panels, the next best thing to time travel! :D I.M.H.O., of course...

Satch

I reciently added an 8-track tape player to the mix. How is that for back to the 1970's.

I hope you are joking about the '69 Mark Donahue AMX... The Mark Donahue only came on the Javilin and only came in 1970. Mark Donahue was racing Camaros in 1969.

Is it just me or are the Odysseys like the red headded step child of ML???
I just do not get it.

The Mark Donahue only came on the Javilin and only came in 1970. Mark Donahue was racing Camaros in 1969.

He and Penske were a force wether it be 'Bowtie' or 'Nash / Hudson' !

Red headed step child... ha ha... It's just panel envy. :(

Had an 8-Track in my Gran Torino when I drove to California from Cocoa Beach back in '78.

Satch

Congradulations!! I have Odyssey's as well and absolutely love the sound of them. Happy listening.

I hope you are joking about the '69 Mark Donahue AMX... The Mark Donahue only came on the Javilin and only came in 1970. Mark Donahue was racing Camaros in 1969.

Sorry, yes, it was a Javelin. I thought it was a 69 though. I bought it used in 1973 when I graduated from High School. It probably was a '70. Man that was a long time ago....

Welcome aboard! I too own a pair of Odyssey's and just amazed how they perform so wonderfully. :music:

rampage60, where in FL are you? I have always wanted to hear Odyssey's.

rampage60, where in FL are you? I have always wanted to hear Odyssey's.

WIll, I don't have them anymore but I do have a pair of Summit Xs which you are more then welcome to listen to. I'm in the Brandon area.

Latest posts

Back