Hello from Long Beach,CA

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlknit

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I bought my first logans 3 years ago (ascents) then picked up a pair of prodigys last year which i'm pretty happy with right now. I'm driving them with wolcott 220's, arc ref 3 and an ayre c5xe. Both are fantastic sounding speakers and although my room is only 15x15 (favorable for ascents), once I listened to the prodigys I couldn't go back to the ascents, so they'll be up for sale soon. I don't quite have the bass dialed in yet but workin on it (placement,toe-in etc.). Also, I'm going to be getting back into vinyl soon, didn't know much then or now about it so i'm here to get a little help and insight on that subject and others.I've been reading these discussion forums for about a year now and there's a lot of interesting topics and people here on MLC. Any comments, ideas, suggestions etc... would be greatly appreciated.

i'll post some pics later after i get an audio rack. (everything is on the floor on milk crates and plywood) C'mon i'm not a procrastinator, i've only had this stuff a year or so, i'll take care of it next week.

Likewise neighbor i'm up at the north/west end of LB :cheers:
and thanks churchill :cool:

Hello everyone, I bought my first logans 3 years ago (ascents) then picked up a pair of prodigys last year which i'm pretty happy with right now. I'm driving them with wolcott 220's, arc ref 3 and an ayre c5xe. Both are fantastic sounding speakers and although my room is only 15x15 (favorable for ascents), once I listened to the prodigys I couldn't go back to the ascents, so they'll be up for sale soon. I don't quite have the bass dialed in yet but workin on it (placement,toe-in etc.). Also, I'm going to be getting back into vinyl soon, didn't know much then or now about it so i'm here to get a little help and insight on that subject and others.I've been reading these discussion forums for about a year now and there's a lot of interesting topics and people here on MLC. Any comments, ideas, suggestions etc... would be greatly appreciated.

i'll post some pics later after i get an audio rack. (everything is on the floor on milk crates and plywood) C'mon i'm not a procrastinator, i've only had this stuff a year or so, i'll take care of it next week.

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Back