Hello from Denmark

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batmobil

Reaction score
Hello all. So I’m back on yet another set of Logans. Been unfaithfull using Magnepan, Quads, Manger, ATC. Though my “secret” lover will always be a set of Mirage MXSi. She hide in my bedroom and pop out for a hot visit form time to time. My affair with ML started when I worked with the importer in Denmark. Here we started to import the CLS and we also modified the electronics which they then implemented in the production. After meeting the CLS I divorced my Quad ESL63. At the company the first Primare Systems amps where designed and the CLS was used as a reference. Years went by. Moving a couple of times here and abroad. Meeting CLS family members like the SL3 and the ReQuest then many different lovers but never found happiness. Returning from the Philippines I lived with ATC SCM40 vers 2, Magnepan 1,7i and Manger. All good kissers but that is not enough. The soul and heat was missing and I had not still found a match in heaven like the CLS and Primare Systems 928..........
Talking about amplifiers......pheew. Right now I have a Kinky Studio EX-M1, great amp and it really can breath life in to the ATC, Magnepan and my secret lover. It plays music and is a pleasure to use but.......not still quite happy....the sparkle is missing. i am also blessed to have som amps from LTA (Linear Tube Audio) around. They are a complete different love affair compared to the Kinki. Still seeking happiness. My Jays Audio Cd2mk2 cd transport and diy tda1543x60pc dac were getting bored and threatened to leave me for good.....damn. Should I get on my knees in front of a set ML again? Well I had an affair with a set Electromotion but we didn’t click like that. Then while reading some hifi dating sites I learned that the ML Vista was a quite popular date.....but hard to get. By luck I found a lonely set in Sweden....now we have a threesome - me, Miss Vista and Mr. LTA. This is the first time I am in love again like the time with CLS. I most admit that the LTA and Vista is a match in heaven and I just close my eyes and glad that we meet. Sorry ElectroM but no bueno Vista here this will be my combo until the fat lady start to sing. Now I will use this forum to see if there is way to dress the Vjsta to squeeze more performance out of her. I think I will start from the feet and up :)

Welcome Batmovil,

I am having an affair with my CLXs along with C-J pre and amp, both tube gear. I do understand your feelings. The new type of stat panels are giving more love.

I am returning from a month and some days trip, where I visited your beautiful country. At Copenhague, at the main train station, I got seagull baptism. Everybody said to me that it was luck, in a very soon and near time, I am going to hit the jackpot. What a truth!...the wife came with a present, (new RCA interconnect cables, silver plated) and I am having a truly Nirvana.

Your new Vistas are great speakers. They are truly a lot of fun speakers. Do the flashlight technique for first adjustment, and then from there, you can optimise better for wider stage and air between musical instruments and voices. Enjoy them, they are a truly jewel to use!

Happy listening!

Welcome aboard Batmobil. I really like your seductive language and double entendre as I subscribe to the same kind of humour. I am glad your ménage trois is keeping you very happy!

Back