Hello from Houston

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_intel56

Reaction score
Hello all. I have, in the past 6 months, finally become a proud martin logan owner. I have been working on completely replacing my living room home theater. I currently have ML Purities as mains, Motion FX for surround, Dynamo 1000 sub and I am eagerly awaiting my ML Motif center channel which should be here next week. I also have upgraded my TV to a Mitsubishi 82838 and AVR to Marantz SR7005. I am absolutely loving this set up. I'm 32 and married. I am a refinery operator and industrial firefighter. I have been lurking as a guest for quite some time and I have enjoyed reading the forum. Glad to finally be a member.

Congratulations on a fine ML system. I didn't have anything close to that until I was in my 40's. If you're ever over San Antonio way, stop by for some audio play time.

I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm anxious to get some pics up to show the set up off a little bit as none of my buddies really appreciate anything beyond the size of the TV.

Still waiting on Motif. Apparently MartinLogan has had some supply issues. They are saying it should ship next week. We shall see.

Latest posts

Back