Have new Vista's...Need new girlfriend...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tap that chicken wire into the Vista's high voltage. Then crank the funky chicken.... -Rick

Not to be taken lightly.

I'm prepping for a old-school-buddy blow out here at the house two weekends from now. They're all good guys, but people do "funny" things once the booze variable enters into the equation. I might need some of that police tape you mentioned in some other thread. Or maybe an armed guard (that doesn't drink).

Funny you mention this on the party with the tape. A great old
Friend of mine that thinks hes a cute drunk attempted to rub birthday cake
Into my MagnePlanars he wound up spilling the cake on a expensiive rug.
I had a shit fit & all at the party knew I was about to kill him.

Next time I saw him I told him off & he had No recall of what he did. :mad:

Best story I heard was some party guest puked right into some exotic French amplifer
The owner had no idea what to do.....

Best story I heard was some party guest puked right into some exotic French amplifer
The owner had no idea what to do.....

No idea what to do? I would have pulverised him. Dead set. I'd probably end up in gaol, but honesly - I wouldn't be responsible for what I did.

Part of being a friend is having respect for your mutual friends' house. If you clearly don't have that, then you're not a friend - what was he doing in the owner's house in the first place?

Back in my car audio days a friend of mine put his finger into one of my Phass tweeters (it didn't have much of a real grill). Pushed in the done real good. :( He claims he thought it was the control for the side mirror. Phass is relatively unknown in America and the particular model was discontinued so finding a replacement tweeter was virtually impossible. I'm still kinda bitter about that whenever I think about it and it's been like 7 years.

Part of being a friend is having respect for your mutual friends' house. If you clearly don't have that, then you're not a friend - what was he doing in the owner's house in the first place?

I told the guy at My party I was gonna throw a gallon of Taxi Yellow paint all over his Audi.
Sometimes I think its jealousy mixed with stupidity..............

Note to self: Don't mess with Bill's stuff.

Bill:

This banter is really funny. Had me in stiches real bad! I don't want to stop this fun here but noticed you have both the Vista and the Magnepan 1.6. How do they compare soundwise? Sorry for hijacking the thread(temporarily ofcourse :D)

Bill:

This banter is really funny. Had me in stiches real bad! I don't want to stop this fun here but noticed you have both the Vista and the Magnepan 1.6. How do they compare soundwise? Sorry for hijacking the thread(temporarily ofcourse :D)

I have the 1.6 with the Mye stands filled with fish tAnk gravel & MMG. The maggies are a bit more romantic & have better vert. Dispersion but do not have the stage & transiet ability of the ML 'S
N

Back