Greatings from WI

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstmar01

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a new member to this forum but have been around others a bit. I currently run a 2 channel set up as well as a main HT and then a bedroom HT and will be adding a secondary 2 channel room sometime this summer.

I join this forum as I have a friend that has motion 4's that I really liked for the price point after hearing as well as I was looking into getting the Summit X's myself down the road.

Love this hobby, just not so much the hit on the wallet!

Hey there... Welcome.

You snowed in?? My family is in Janesville and Mom says it's crazy. expecting 20 inches this week.

GO PACKERS!

Welcome to the forum!

My previous speakers were Summit-X. They were easily the best speakers I'd ever owned - until the most recent addition anyway. The X's base integration and detailed overall presentation... nearly miraculous. Keep us posted as you travel the ML road to great sound.

Cheers

Why not buy a pair of electromotion to get a feel for the logans @$2000

You can always move them to the back for kick ass surrounds when funds permit and enjoy the electrostatic goodness even sooner

Hey there... Welcome.

You snowed in?? My family is in Janesville and Mom says it's crazy. expecting 20 inches this week.

GO PACKERS!

You have no idea. I bet they were a little north of the worst, but we were right in the middle of it. Depending on the place, the snow was knee deep to chest deep because the wind was soo bad.

We have quite a Wisconsin group brewing :D.

We missed most of the snow for the most part. A few inches but nothing special for the area. My brother who lives in Madison got a nice amount so Janesville probably saw about the same.

I knew Chicago was going to see some big stuff, and I'm sure Milwaukee didn't see any less. A friend of mine there was having the time of his life this morning plowing.

And good to see there are other people here from WI! Even though I'm stuck mostly in the middle its good to know that its not all beer and cheese here! :D

and of course GO PACK GO!

What else are you going to do up there in the winter but ride snowmobiles, watch the packers and listen to music:D

Pls. dont mention the word shovel at least for a day. Im from Chicago and my back hurts

Back