Fresco's for surrounds...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonnie

Reaction score
Just curious if there are many ML users that use the Fresco or Fresco i for surrounds. I've been trying to snag a pair of black ones for a while, but keep missing out.

I'm also curious if they would perform just as well being mounted horizontally vs. vertically.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

with their bracketry mount them vertically , that way you can position them relative to your seating postion. They should / will work just dandy !

I use them vertically (as surrounds) in the context of a very good stereo setup that also doubles as a home theatre. They integrate well with Summits and should suit you well.

I use them horizontally mounted high on the back wall aimed slightly down towards the seating position. I think they work quite well.

I have summits as main fronts. Fresco as center (will likely try replacing with stage or cinema or theater in the future but right now I am satisfied) Frescos for side surrounds mounted vertical on ML fresco speaker stands, and frescos as the rear surrounds mounted horizontal and angled down to the seating area. These are located 12' high where the vaulted ceiling meets the rear wall. With this set up I completely fill my room with high quaility sound. I am satisfied with the frescos.

Thanks guys... I managed to snag a pair off Audiogon just yesterday. I should have them in a few days and will ultimately be sporting ML all around.

Latest posts

Back