Crucial decision...need help!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thai

Reaction score
Hey all,

I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my G500 next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Mercedes, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

:D

Give the Mercedes to your wife's boyfriend as a gift, then HE will get stuck with the oil problem, and you will be laughing.

:D

LOL..

I'm not sure how to approach this topic.... I certainly think you need to take your Merc to the dealer though.

Oh.. and your wife... I'll let the more experienced folks deal with that situation. I ain't touching this, I don't got the experience, brother.

Good luck though... with both things.

Joey

I would send the car and the wife both back where you got 'em to be fixed.

G Wagon nice!!!!! I love the look of that bad boy. Forget about the wife get the G wagon fixed and go off roading

This has been a test of the "Did you read the entire post?"
Broadcast System. Had this been an actual post...

Anyhoo...

#1) Hire a private investigator to video the cheating wife.

#2) Take the Benzy to your dealer's service department.

If you want to keep your money, have hard video evidence
of her infidelity ready for the pending divorce.

And you didn't buy a Mercedes to work on your car: buy
a Ford if you want to turn a wrench.

Hmm..HSV has it right. Start collecting anything you can as hard evidence. My buddy caught his red handed and still had to give her half of everything. (he took the early flight home from frankfurt..literally)

How old is this car? Just take it to the dealer.

Thanks all...but this was a joke.:D My wife remains loyal (at least in my mind). My MB is doing well too...no oil leak yet.

That's okay, we didn't give you real answers either.
If we had, it would have been...

Since this thread was in such poor taste, you must now
take the Missus to the Benzy dealer and send a video of
the car to a private detective.

That's okay, we didn't give you real answers either.
If we had, it would have been...

Since this thread was in such poor taste, you must now
take the Missus to the Benzy dealer and send a video of
the car to a private detective.
And while he's doing as you suggested, you should work on fixing your signature - don't you already have the Summits ? :eek:

true story...i did catch my wife cheating once.

what happened was, we were playing scrabble and i noticed that she had an extra letter tile. she being an honest woman, i was thinking that this was just an honest mistake.

i was about to mention it to her, but we were playing in the music room and i got distracted as i heard some ticks and pops from a favorite lp.

so here's my crucial decision...

my dealer has a new clearudio smart matrix record clearning machine coming next week. should i bite or should i just stick with my disc doctor manual cleaning system and do a better job of using that?

so here's my crucial decision...

my dealer has a new clearudio smart matrix record clearning machine coming next week. should i bite or should i just stick with my disc doctor manual cleaning system and do a better job of using that?

Manual vs auto? Come on now.... if aint pertaining to cars, the answer is auto.

If you can see the valve covers leaking while crouching behind the car, is it any wonder the wife is out with someone else?

If you ditch the wife, you'll have money to pay someone to fix the Merc and have money left over to upgrade the audio system! :devil:

If you ditch the wife, you'll have money to pay someone to fix the Merc and have money left over to upgrade the audio system! :devil:
Unless of course the wife is a true "housekeeper", in which case he won't have a place for his audio system after he ditches her.

Unless of course the wife is a true "housekeeper", in which case he won't have a place for his audio system after he ditches her.

I know what you mean...that's why hopefully this forum and my wife never cross paths! :rocker:

Back