New member here. Thanks for having me

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satoru53

Reaction score
Just joined today. Picked up a pair of Sequel II which after getting home realized the panels have dropped an inch. Doing research I have found that tapping the wood trim from bottom will move them an inch and you can then remove. But then I read you tap from the top. Because of conflicting info, I thought I would join this group and get the correct way to do this.

Thank you.

With my Prodigy speakers you have to loosen all of the screws and then move the panel back up. ML offers what they call "stat stops". Clips that fit at the bottom of the panel to stop gravity from pulling them down again.

If I were you I would contact ML through email and ask for help. They can send you the instructions on how to move the panels on your model back up. They are all different. Someone on here might have it for you as well. It should be a PDF file. You will need to contact ML to get the stat stops. I would not move them back up until you have the stat stops.

Oh, and if the panels slide down too much it can damage or even severe a wire running to the panel.

Latest posts

Back