Hello From Cincy, OH

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 50405

Reaction score
Hello MLO's,

I am a collector of '80s and '90s audio equipment. I was a young adult at that time, and local audiophile stores were few. There was always one room where the good stuff was, VIP access only. Hence, my wish list was created. I have since collected a number of pieces.

Martin Logan CLS's are on my short list. I had a pair of KOSS Model 1A's, but newlywed wifey said nope, away they went. I've looked at some other ES's (a buddy has a bunch of KLS 9's), but the CLS is burned on my brain (movie reference).

I have limited listening time with ML speakers, but want to learn. Hoping this forum can help.

Mike

Hello MLO's,

I am a collector of '80s and '90s audio equipment. I was a young adult at that time, and local audiophile stores were few. There was always one room where the good stuff was, VIP access only. Hence, my wish list was created. I have since collected a number of pieces.

Martin Logan CLS's are on my short list. I had a pair of KOSS Model 1A's, but newlywed wifey said nope, away they went. I've looked at some other ES's (a buddy has a bunch of KLS 9's), but the CLS is burned on my brain (movie reference).

I have limited listening time with ML speakers, but want to learn. Hoping this forum can help.

Mike
Audible Elegance sells them in Cincinnati. Im sure youve been there?

Latest posts

Back