Why We need Audiophiles..

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey hey you've gone too far, when you factor in price the Subaru always beats the Porsche or Ferrari, bumpy roads or not. And, often will beat it even when you DO factor in price.

THOSE are the automotive equivalent of 'audio jewelery'

(OK I'm just being contentious, but I love Subaru)

Nope, having driven quite a few Ferraris, the Subaru doesn't even come close in any way, shape or form, other than maybe 0-50 time. Those cars are more than works of art.

Nope, having driven quite a few Ferraris, the Subaru doesn't even come close in any way, shape or form, other than maybe 0-50 time. Those cars are more than works of art.

Well agreed, those cars are beautiful and perform well on paved roads, but a Subaru WRX STI can hand a Ferrari its a$$ on a curvy gravel road :cool:

The most fun one can have with one's clothes on is to be sideways, in a full 4-wheel power-drift on a gravel road :rocker:

BTW- Subaru had one (and sadly, only one) work of art car designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro, the oh so slick (for its time) SVX:

97redsvx.gif

I had the one pictured (a 1997 LSi) for five years. Still regret not keeping it, it will be a classic.

svx_red_road.jpeg

More SVX info: http://www.jonathanfoulkes.com/Cars/SVX/SVXIntro.html

Well agreed, those cars are beautiful and perform well on paved roads, but a Subaru WRX STI can hand a Ferrari its a$$ on a curvy gravel road :cool:

The most fun one can have with one's clothes on is to be sideways, in a full 4-wheel power-drift on a gravel road :rocker:

BTW- Subaru had one (and sadly, only one) work of art car designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro, the oh so slick (for its time) SVX:

97redsvx.gif

I had the one pictured (a 1997 LSi) for five years. Still regret not keeping it, it will be a classic.

svx_red_road.jpeg

More SVX info: http://www.jonathanfoulkes.com/Cars/SVX/SVXIntro.html

Those were cool cars! Wasn't that the same guy that designed the VW Scirocco too?

Those were cool cars! Wasn't that the same guy that designed the VW Scirocco too?

I believe it was Jeff. They are pretty cool cars. One of my employee's has one. They look better in person than they do in either of those pictures.

Yeah the Ferarri Enzo is the same way. I've tried to photograph that car numerous times and it's always pale in comparison to the real thing.

The F50 is another story though...

Yeah the Ferarri Enzo is the same way. I've tried to photograph that car numerous times and it's always pale in comparison to the real thing.

The F50 is another story though...

Heres one thats faster than an Enzo!!!

Attachments

• pic004.jpg
    pic004.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 72
  • supra 006.jpg
    supra 006.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 65
Dave did I notice a picture on one of your posts of a refrigerator with a Bills helmet on it?

I grew up in Tonawanda. Go Bills

And you won't get a Valet to park it at the Beverly Hills Hotel...

Hey if all you want is speed on a budget, get a GSXR1000!

Is that in a straight line or falling off a cliff?:D

Yeah I guess the Enzo would be faster if it did fall off a cliff:ROFL:

this car made 689 RWHP and runs 175 on the backsraight @Road Atlanta there has never been a Ferrari that can keep up

And you won't get a Valet to park it at the Beverly Hills Hotel...

Hey if all you want is speed on a budget, get a GSXR1000!

Okay you got me 1 million dollars so I can have 35 valets at the Beverly Hills Hotel fighting over whos gonna park my car.:ROFL:

Dave did I notice a picture on one of your posts of a refrigerator with a Bills helmet on it?

I grew up in Tonawanda. Go Bills

yep, that's me.....born n' bread....West Seneca

Saw my first game @ The Rock Pile in '60. I own two Bills jerseys, Kemp's #15 and Tasker's #83 (arguably one of the best all around players to have ever played)

Okay you got me 1 million dollars so I can have 35 valets at the Beverly Hills Hotel fighting over whos gonna park my car.:ROFL:

I'm with you, hell, you know 80% of those driving those Italian 'sneakermobiles' are probably afraid to even get on it !

yep, that's me.....born n' bread....West Seneca

Saw my first game @ The Rock Pile in '60. I own two Bills jerseys, Kemp's #15 and Tasker's #83 (arguably one of the best all around players to have ever played)

Dave what I wouldnt give for a slice of Bocce right now:drool:

Nice on the two jerseys I have been by ole war memorial stadium but never got to see a game there

Back