What Speakers Do You Rate As Better Than Martin Logans?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard the Soundlabs today. They are definitely better than the ML hybrids!

Would love to a/b them against the CLX. I would not be surprised if they smoke the CLX. See my other thread for more...

Heard the Soundlabs today. They are definitely better than the ML hybrids!

Would love to a/b them against the CLX. I would not be surprised if they smoke the CLX. See my other thread for more...

Hola Dave...I did listen the SL too. They were right, but to smoke our beloved sound from ML?...they are clear, but I could not get the right size of the instruments. Voices, to my liking, are too big, and the stage is like a pancake thick...I had a big monsters in front if me, with great gear driving them...the size of a violin with a guitar were too big also for my liking. Bass of the guitar string was too over sized compared with the first...this is my liking, and not necessary yours...happy listening,
Roberto.

I've never heard any Innersounds (or other Sanders) unfortunately, but I've heard Orions, and they're VERY good, especially in the bass. Very nice overall, but still not ESLs.

I've heard the newer Quad 2905 in an awful room, so I will not dismiss them yet.

Back