What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim Hall, YouKali. Extraordinary guitar player, and has a particular tone, he does not like bright sound, so, his guitar is adjusted to have a distinguish tonal, very mellow. His improvisations are very melodic and incredible soul and feeling. I do love Jim Hall a lot. He is now with God. He passed the way on December 10th, 2013. He is a cool jazz player.

Miles Davis, " 'Round About Midnight". MOFI mono 33&1/3. Extraordinary trumpet player. This album also displays the talents of John Coltrane - tenor sax, Red Garland- piano, Paul Chambers - bass and "Philly Joe" Jones - drums. They are extraordinary players of their respective instruments, as well.

Ravel's "Bolero" by Paul Paray and the Detroit SO. LP.

Sounded really wonderful. While listening to it I could not help but think about what Roberto keeps telling me: if you want to enjoy digital stop listening to analog. I've been listening to digital exclusively for the last few months; this was remarkable.

The Buena Vista Social Club eponymous LP

Social_Club.jpg

Tamara María: Beatles com amor!

Incredible group, with singer Tamara Maria, with arranges of the Beatles music in a bossa nova rhythm. Very good harmony and jazzy smooth felling.

Also a good recording!

Still on my wayback machine, listening to the Stills - Young Band, "Long May You Run". My 1976 Warner/Reprise 33&1/3rpm vinyl. Sounds superb.

Back