What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amadou & Mariam Welcome to Mali Nonesuch 517673-1 Double LP

20150607_135645_zpsbmftaa6n.jpg

Tomorrowland

Not only did I thoroughly enjoy the movie, Giacchino's score is an absolute delight.

nw6jt.jpg

Newly released on redbook.

Really liking the Patricia Barber's "Smash" and Steve Wilson "grace for drowning" that arrived today. The King Crimson is very good too. Thanks for the recommendations!

As good as say Casper or Brainstorm?
Casper's pretty special, so I'm gonna say "no", Gordon. Haven't heard Brainstorm and I'll go look for a copy right now.

Regardless, this is a terrific score, well worth the purchase.

Really liking the Patricia Barber's "Smash" and Steve Wilson "grace for drowning" that arrived today. The King Crimson is very good too. Thanks for the recommendations!

Steven Wilson is amazing... Love Porcupine Tree's stuff... and his solo stuff is awesome too.... and he's an amazing engineer..

Steven Wilson is amazing... Love Porcupine Tree's stuff... and his solo stuff is awesome too.... and he's an amazing engineer..

Just checked out a few tracks from In Absentia. I think I may have to get some of this too.

I just had Tool "Aenima" show up on my doorstep and I have more albums on the way all over the map. I may need to take a little time to digest the 20 or so new albums I just ripped or I'll never get through them all.

I thought the movie was excellent.
I know, right? It's unfortunate that the box office has somewhat failed Disney's expectations, as it has, apparently, caused them to cancel the Tron sequel:(

Raffey Cassidy as Athena really made this movie, for me.

Leonard Cohen Popular Problems which I heard at T.H.E. Show Newport and was intrigued/impressed. Cohen is a great song writer, the music is awesome, and the recording is top-notch.

leonard-cohen-popular-problems.jpg

Ben Harper and the Blind Boys of Alabama There Will Be A Light Virgin 7243 S 71206 1 6

6d6d8d96-25e6-4aa4-89c7-3edd1343c850_zpsxfysfois.jpg

Back