What album or song is your guilty pleasure?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It changes, but the last 4-6 weeks it has been Walking in Space by Quincy Jones, Memphis Slim with Matt Guitar Murphy Live at Antone's, and the 9 disk Grateful Dead Live at Winterland from June, 1977.

A lot of these recordings arean't really "guilty pleasure's" if you ask me, they're just music that people are listening to. A good guilty pleasure is something you should almost be a little hesitant about saying out loud.

Maybe I have a weird definition of what a good "guilty pleasure" is. To me it's kind of like "Rubinesque" girls and mini-bikes. Sure, they're a lot of fun, but you really don't want your frineds to know you're out riding them.

Maybe I have a weird definition of what a good "guilty pleasure" is. To me it's kind of like "Rubinesque" girls and mini-bikes. Sure, they're a lot of fun, but you really don't want your frineds to know you're out riding them.
Tim, old buddy, tell us more about these "Reubenesque" girls with whom you have a lot of fun. Your sentence construct was MOST interesting.

Tim, old buddy, tell us more about these "Reubenesque" girls with whom you have a lot of fun. Your sentence construct was MOST interesting.

Now, now Bernard. We probably all did things in college that we don't count amongs our proudest moments. I'm going to let that sleeping dog lie.

I think I saw them at the Shrine Circus. Was you in the little car following them Tim?

Back