Well....Not a 'Z'.... but it fits me Fine !

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave , I know its been a snowy winter so you may not been able to play with the pony much

Give us your impressions so far.

Dave , I know its been a snowy winter so you may not been able to play with the pony much

Give us your impressions so far.

Larry, the roads have been a mess (salt and what the local idiots here in Penn DOT call 'anti-skid'....nothing but crushed limestone....does wonders for ones paint) since early Dec so the 'stang has been garaged with the battery tender attached.

My spring plans are for an AirRaid CAI along with an American Muscle 93 octane 'tune'.

I'll post an impression or two once I've got a few more miles on her, as of now.......only 250 !

It took several pulls on the dyno to achieve a stabilized result. Each run eked out more power as the ECU probed the limits of the 91-octane fuel. The Mustang finally produced stable and repeatable numbers upon the 7th dyno pull.

With 250 lb-ft on tap at 2,000 rpm, torque starts out pretty strong. It then builds linearly and remains above 350 lb-ft from 4,150 to 5,500 rpm before tapering gently to the 6,850-rpm fuel cut.

Peak numbers are 365 lb-ft of torque at 4,350 rpm and 395 hp at 6,600 rpm. All of these at-the-wheels figures were obtained in 4th gear on a Dynojet 248 chassis dyno and include a 3% SAE weather correction factor.

Edmunds put a stock GT on the dynojet and it did 395hp at the wheels , I think the 412 hp rating may be a bit low :) Dave please keep us posted

Well Larry asked in another thread (cigar thread) to update what's taken place with the 'Stang..................

So far........lowered (Ford K racing springs), axle back exhaust (Flowmaster), rear tire change (P-Zero 275/40-19), Cold Air Intake (Airaid), Bama custom race tune (440hp)

I've just been driving it (when I have time) and enjoying it, did have one little 'winnie head' with his 'ricer' and fart tube muffler try and play games.

Back