Voyage Cabinets ???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Vinylvision

Has anyone built cabinets for Voyage speakers so that they can be installed *ON-WALL rather than *IN-WALL* ? It is possible I will be moving to a rented space and I would like to use the Voyage speakers there as on-wall since I cannot use them in-wall. I need to know whether or not they will also work well in cabinets attached on-wall. If yes, I will build cabinets. Suggestions/comments?

Has anyone built cabinets for Voyage speakers so that they can be installed *ON-WALL rather than *IN-WALL* ? It is possible I will be moving to a rented space and I would like to use the Voyage speakers there as on-wall since I cannot use them in-wall. I need to know whether or not they will also work well in cabinets attached on-wall. If yes, I will build cabinets. Suggestions/comments?

Vinylvision,

Welcome! I am in Cedar Park just down the street from you! Good to have another ML member close by. We actually have a pretty good size contingent of Austin based ML fans now. Might need to have a get together at my house sometime this spring! We can put on some Vinyl, or some movies.

I don't have an answer to your Voyage question though. Sorry I can't help you out there!

Hope to see you soon!

Hi Vinylvision,

There is a good review of this speaker in The Perfect Vision #63, September 2005. The reviewer specially built an enclosure for it for the exercise instead of mounting it in-wall. You can download the review from www.avguide.com. Locate it under Main Speakers/Brand/ Page 14.

Ben

Last edited:
Vinylvision,

Welcome! I am in Cedar Park just down the street from you! Good to have another ML member close by. We actually have a pretty good size contingent of Austin based ML fans now. Might need to have a get together at my house sometime this spring! We can put on some Vinyl, or some movies.

Hope to see you soon!

Vinylvision, I echo James's comments... I'm in Steiner Ranch, just down the road and we'll have to get together to share rooms, insights etc. Spring @ James's place, summer at mine place where we all can take a dip in the pool.

Back